Up to £34000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Required in Tonbridge, Kent
We are seeking a Technician to join our Client's Reputable Prestige Main Dealer in the Tonbridge area.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- A Basic Salary of up to £28,000 with an excellent bonus structure in place
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent manufacturer training
- Opportunity to work for a prestigious brand
Duties of a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester with our Client:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
What our Clients expect of their Vehicle Technicians / MOT Tester :
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
- MOT License is essential
If you are interested in hearing more about this Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.