Up to £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required in Aylesbury
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client's Main Dealership in the Aylesbury area.
Our Client is an Independent Dealership with a great Franchise. They are well-established with a loyal customer base and have a friendly atmosphere at the site.
Our client's offers great opportunity and to progress and train with the manufacturer.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £26,000 with the opportunity to earn bonus on top
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays) which will increase with length of service
- Industry leading professional development
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in Buckinghamshire, please do not hesitate to contact Matt at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.