Up to £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Salary: up to £25,000 basic / OTE £30,000k p.a.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm + 1:3 Saturdays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a Prestige Car Dealership with an impressive site, great brand to work with and their friendly staff. They are looking to complement their team with a qualified Vehicle Technician.
As a Company they value their staff highly giving them a competitive salary for relevant qualification and experience as well as progressing their Technicians development with various training courses.
Key Responsibilities for his Vehicle Technician role:
- Service, Maintenance and Repair of prestige vehicles.
- Using diagnostic equipment to identify potential faults and to rectify these to the required standards.
- Liaising with customers, as and when required, to discuss the service, maintenance and repair requirements of their vehicles.
- Maintaining your knowledge of, and expertise in, the product ranges and associated workshop procedures.
Our Cleint Requirements for the ideal Car Mechanic:
- NVQ Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
- 2 years previous experience in a professional workshop.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Your own comprehensive Tool Kit.
- Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!