Up to £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salary: up to £25,000 basic / OTE £30,000k p.a.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm + 1:3 Saturdays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- Service, Maintenance and Repair of prestige vehicles.
- Using diagnostic equipment to identify potential faults and to rectify these to the required standards.
- Liaising with customers, as and when required, to discuss the service, maintenance and repair requirements of their vehicles.
- Maintaining your knowledge of, and expertise in, the product ranges and associated workshop procedures.
- NVQ Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
- 2 years previous experience in a professional workshop.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Your own comprehensive Tool Kit.
- Motor trade experience is essential.