Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required in Wigan
- Basic £23,000-£26,000 / OTE £30,000 Minimum
- Monday - Friday / Saturday morning's on rota paid at overtime rate
- Main Dealer group with career progression
Our client in Wigan has an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Mechanic to join their fantastic business. Working with some of the most popular vehicles on the market today, they pride themselves on offering the care and attention their customers demand.
The Successful Car Mechanic will be maintaining, servicing and repairing vehicles to the highest standard, as well as with a team all dedicated to providing excellent customer service.
Requirement for this Vehicle Technician:
- be at least Level 3 qualified, possessing a formal qualification from City and Guilds or an NVQ
- have your own set of tools
- have a full UK Driving License
- have experience in a Main Dealer group
In return for the Car Mechanic's hard work, they will receive:
- a competitive salary and achievable bonus structure
- support from management, training and career progression opportunities
- tool insurance
- a good Pension scheme
- access to discounts, rewards and benefits
- 23 Days Holiday
- & much more
For more Information on this Technician Vacancy and other Motor Trade Jobs in the North West area, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.