Up to £31000 per annum
8 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required within a main dealer in Scotland.
- Up to £28,000 - OTE £31,000
- 40 Hour Week
Our Client is looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their Car Dealership
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- MOT Testing
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Requirements
- A Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your job as a Vehicle Technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own Vehicle Technician tools
Our client is a leading family dealer group in the Glasgow area, owing to continued business and growth is looking to add to their team of Technicians.
You'll be working with a leading brand within a state-of-the-art workshop and their pay and benefits will reward you for your hard work.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Glasgow please contact Jimi at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.