Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £31500 per annum
about 2 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required in Brighton
We are seeking a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join our Client's Main Dealership in the Brighton area.
Our Client is part of a small network of car and light commercial dealerships across the South of the UK.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £29,000 dependent on experience with the opportunity to earn bonus on top
- Ongoing unlimited product training
- 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Mastertech accreditation opportunity subject to training
- Industry leading professional development
Hours for this Car Mechanic
- 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 8am-1pm on a rota basis (1 in 2).
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs on cars and LCV's
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Being an MOT Tester would be an advantage
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Vehicle Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Laurie Scott at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.