Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required in Peterborough.
- Salary: £22-25,000 basic depending on experience + bonus + overtime = OTE £25-28,000k p.a.
- Hours: 40 hours - Monday to Friday with every other Saturday morning worked.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
We have a new opportunity to join the workshop team of one of Peterborough's reputable Main Car Dealerships. It is a great place to work with nice people, a good support structure in place for advancement and training.
They are looking for a fully qualified Level 3 Vehicle Technician whom has a proven track record on working on a range of makes and models and is competent at completing servicing of vehicles and various repairs too.
There is a happy and relaxed working atmosphere within the branch and the workshop environment is very much a team spirited one whereby everyone works hard together to achieve targets outlined by the manufacturer and achieve an excellent level of overall customer satisfaction.
The Vehicle Technician will be liaising with customers, as and when required, to discuss the service, maintenance and repair requirements of their vehicles as well as maintaining your own knowledge of, and expertise in, the product ranges and associated workshop procedures.
The Successful Car Mechanic requirement will include:
* NVQ Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
* 2 years previous experience in a professional workshop.
* A multi-range skill set working on a range of makes and models.
* A full UK driving licence.
* Your own comprehensive Tool Kit.
Motor trade experience is essential for this Vehicle Technician
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.