Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required in Birmingham.
- Basic salary ranging from £21,000 - £28,000 (depending on skill level, experience and qualification).
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm; Saturday mornings 8am - 1pm.
This is an opportunity to join an established, family run business in the heart of Birmingham. For this role you will have to be mechanically minded with a proven track record in the workshop.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- MOT Testing
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Requirements
- A Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your job as a Vehicle Technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own Vehicle Technician tools
The Successful Vehicle Technician will be working on all makes and models to a high standard, broad knowledge on a range of manufacturers will allow you to hit the ground running in this busy environment!
If you are looking for a new challenge this could be for you!
If this Technician role interests you, or you would like to know more about other Technician roles in Birmingham, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.