Up to £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required in Haslemere
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client's Prestige Dealership in the Haslemere area.
Our Client is part of a large network of privately owned dealerships across the South of UK who represents one of the biggest names in the automotive world. Our client has an excellent track record of helping individuals to develop, there is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career.
Our client's focus is on growing their staff skill set and providing a high level of customer service. This particular dealership is a compact team providing high levels of communication between staff, employees and customers.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A highly competitive Basic Salary of up to £35,000 with the opportunity to earn bonus on top
- 30 days of holiday (including bank holidays)
- Discounted new & used car purchase scheme
- Discounted servicing for both yours and your family's vehicles
- Industry leading professional development
- Discounts across major high street retailers, restaurants and days out
- Flexibility for Families, such as shared parental leave, up to 18 weeks unpaid leave to support children up to their 18th Birthday, time off for dependents in an emergency & adoption leave.
Duties of a Car Mechanic with our Client
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Vehicle Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.