Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Milton Keynes
- Basic Salary up to £26,000 + Bonus & OT
- Monday to Friday 8:30a m-5:30 pm plus alternate Saturday mornings
- Well established, family-run Main Dealer
Our Client a Main Car Dealership in the Milton Keynes area are currently looking for a Vehicle Mechanic to join their busy Car Dealership.
Working as a Vehicle Technician in this dealership will see you performing all aspects of servicing and repairs confidently, and to the highest standard.
Candidate must be qualified to NVQ level 3 and have previous experience working in a similar role.
Main Dealer experience and/or and MOT licence would be an added advantage.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Car Mechanic to work within an award-winning and friendly dealership that prides itself on putting people first, whether this is making sure the customer gets the ideal service for the perfect price or ensuring that their team are as happy and as well trained as possible.
Typical duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Requirements
- Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your Vehicle Technician job will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own Vehicle Technician tools
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy has interested you, or you would like to find out about any other Motor Trade job in Buckinghamshire, please get in touch with Matt at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.