Up to £32000 per annum
10 days ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required in Worcester.
* Starting salary between £20-30,000 per annum.
* Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm
* Full in house training provided
Our client a Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Worcester area is currently looking to hire a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for their busy Automotive Service Department!
What is required of the successful Vehicle Technician:
As a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic, your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Automotive Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
What our client expects the ideal Car Mechanic to have
You will ideally live in Worcester or be able to easily commute to Worcester. You will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy Franchise Main Car Dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card and experience of vehicle diagnosis and electronics would be advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary between £20-30,000 per annum depending on experience.
* Overtime availability paid at standard rate.
* 22 days holiday plus bank holidays with holiday allowance increasing over the length of service.
* Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded and long-established Main Car Dealership Group.
The hours worked for this Technician role are 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30AM-12:30PM paid as overtime
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Worcester please contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!