Up to £30000 per annum
9 months ago
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client's Independent Garage in Harrow.
Our Client is a well-established Family Run Independent Garage. With them being family-run and Independent, the opportunity to progress and further improve your learning and development is huge!
Our client's focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £30,000
- Family-friendly working environment!
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays) which will increase with length of service
- Industry leading professional development
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Vehicle Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.