Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £30000 per annum
21 days ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Milton Keynes
- Basic Salary up to £25,000 + Bonus
- 4 DAYS A WEEK - 10 hours per day plus 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Professional, Award-winning Main Dealer
Our Client, a Main Car Dealership in the Milton Keynes area, is currently looking for a Vehicle Mechanic to join their busy Car Dealership.
Working as a Car Technician in this dealership will see you performing all aspects of servicing and repairs confidently, and to the highest standard, the ideal candidate for this role will be qualified to NVQ Level 3 at a minimum with previous experience working in a similar role.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- MOT Testing
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Requirements
- A Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your job as a Vehicle Technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own Vehicle Technician tools
This is a brilliant opportunity to work within an award winning and friendly dealership that prides itself on putting people first, whether this be making sure the customer gets the ideal service for the perfect price or ensuring that their team are as happy and as well trained as possible.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy has interested you or you would like to find out about any other Motor Trade job in Buckinghamshire please get in touch with Matt at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.