St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Up to £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in St Albans
- Up to £28k basic + fantastic bonus potential
- Monday to Friday 8:30 - 17:30 / Saturdays on a rota
- Established Main Dealer
Our client, an established main dealer based in St Albans require an experienced automotive technician/car mechanic to join their team.
To be considered for this Car Mechanic role, you must be a minimum of NVQ Level 3 qualified in vehicle maintenance, you must also have current workshop experience. Being an MOT Tester is advantageous however not essential. You must also have a full UK driving licence and your own tools.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- MOT Testing
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Requirements
- A Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your job as a Vehicle Technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own Vehicle Technician tools
In return for your hard work in this automotive technician/car mechanic role, you will be offered a fantastic basic salary of up to £28k + a fantastic earning potential on bonus.
If you are interested in finding out more about this automotive technician/car mechanic vacancy based in St Albans, please contact Gavin at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.