Up to £30000 per annum
7 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client's Independent Garage the Godstone area.
Our Client is part of a small group of independent garages across Sussex and Kent. They are steeped in automotive history with over 60 years trading. They have had a reputation of gradual organic growth, providing a friendly service and positive working environment.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £30,000.
- 28 days of holiday + Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to undertake an MOT Testing Licence
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Preferably a valid MOT Testing licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Vehicle Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Liam at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.