Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £28000 per annum
17 days ago
Technician and MOT Tester required for Main Dealer Group in the West Midlands!
- Basic Salary is in the region of £23,000 (DOE) + bonus.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm; Saturday mornings 1in3.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable dealer group in the West Midlands area who work alongside a premium
If you are an ambitious individual and hold a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, then apply now!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, confident in the workshop and is capable of completing job cards. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- MOT Testing
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Requirements
- A Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your job as a Vehicle Technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own Vehicle Technician tools
If you are somebody who is passionate about the motor trade and has a 'can do' attitude with the relevant experience then get in touch! This is a tight-knit dealership where you will be valued as more than just a number.
An MOT Licence is preferred but not essential for this position.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the West Midlands area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.