Up to £31500 per annum
7 months ago
Commercial Vehicle Technician required in Glasgow
- Commercial Main Dealer - Glasgow
- £29,250 to £31,500 Based on experience
- Great Company Benefits & MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
They are looking to hire an experienced and talented Commercial Vehicle Technician.
What this Vehicle Technician job, may include:
- To carry out work provided competently and within set timescale
- To ensure consistently high levels of quality and workmanship
- To ensure parts for Warranty & R&M Claims are retained and are cleaned and drained of oil, where necessary
- To develop and maintain skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of vehicles
- To maintain thorough and current product knowledge
- To work at all times towards delivering the highest possible level of customer service
- To assist colleagues in their work roles and share best practice with the team
- To liaise with customers when required to enable right first-time solutions are identified
- Assistance with any other task as required
- Analyse work orders to identify what work has been agreed.
- Perform repair work as directed within timescales and in accordance with established and documented procedures, as well as conducting routine service work on all makes of vehicles.
- Communicate with other departments, including parts and service advisors.
- Be able to diagnose and detect any additional faults.
- Ensure that all work is completed safely and complies with retailer and industry guidelines.
- Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency.
What our client is looking for in the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Excellent communication skills
- Time served technician with experience on LGV or HGV
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Technical skills
- Quality focused and reliable
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- PC literate
- MOT tester preferred, but not essential
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Glasgow please contact Jimi at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.