Up to £32000 per annum
7 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required in Ashford!
We are seeking a Service Technician to join our Client's Reputable Main Dealer in the Ashford area of Kent.
What's on offer for the successful Vehicle Technician
- A starting basic salary of up to £28k per annum
- Fantastic opportunity to earn bonus on top
- Competitive holiday allowance
Duties for this Car Mechanic, may include
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
Requirements for the Successful Vehicle Technician
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
- MOT license would be at an advantage although not essential
If you are interested in hearing more about this Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.