Up to £31000 per annum
12 days ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required in Banbury
We are seeking an experienced Technician to join our clients well-established volume main dealership in Banbury, Oxfordshire area.
Our client, a well-established main dealer and looking for an experienced individual who will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing (in particular volume brands) to join their team. Could this be you?
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Salary Offered: £26,000 Plus Bonus Up To £31,000 OTE
- Hours Offered: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm Saturday (On a 1 in 2 Rota) 8:00am - 12:30pm
- Great Opportunity for Career Progression, in a Main Dealership!
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Experienced Level 2 with two years' experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2/3
- A proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs
If this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oxfordshire, please contact Kenny Saggers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.