Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Fast Fit Centre,
Service and MOT
Up to £27000 per annum
10 days ago
MOT Tester/ Technician required in Stoke-on-Trent
- Basic Salary up to £23,000 and OTE £27,000
- Monday to Saturday 5.5 days per week
- Busy Fast Fit Centre Environment
Our Client, a busy Auto centre in Stoke-on-Trent, are currently looking for a skilled and fully qualified MOT Tester / Technician to join their friendly team.
As a fully qualified MOT Tester / Technician you will be familiar with performing general fast fit repairs alongside MOT tests efficiently.
What are the requirement of the Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
- Perform MOT tests efficiently.
- The ability to carry out general fast fit repairs.
- Willing and able to change tyres.
- The ability to work within a team and "stand in" to assist if required.
- Full clean driving license.
To be considered for this MOT Tester / Technician role you will need to be NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent and hold an MOT license.
If working for a company that provides the highest quality products and services sounds suited to you, then apply today! Motor trade experience essential
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch!
We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.If this MOT Tester / Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Staffordshire please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.