Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Stockport
- 40 hours per week
- Fantastic benefits and perks included with this role
- Prestige Main Dealership
Our client, a Prestige Main Dealership based in Stockport is seeking an experienced, fully qualified Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their Service Workshop. A well-run business that offers excellent training and progression opportunities to build your career.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our client include:
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client Requires of the successful Car Mechanic:
- Qualification to NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- Minimum of 18 Months Experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills to participate and work effectively as a member of the team
The Vehicle Technician can look forward to on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits including a competitive basic salary depending on experience, plus a great bonus scheme.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in, please contact Sam Betts at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!