Up to £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client's High-end independent garage in the Cranleigh area.
Our Client is a well-established independent garage with a modern feel and a traditional approach to customer service. They combine the latest technology with a loyal customer based and a skilled workshop to create a fantastic environment.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £35,000 with the opportunity to earn in excess of £40,000 (Flexibility on Salary for Highly Qualified Individuals)
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays) which will increase with length of service
- Team Building Days Out
- Flexiblity on Weekends
- Overtime rate at time and a half
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- A positive attitude to customer service with a no job too small approach
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Vehicle Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.