Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Glastonbury!
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm No Weekends
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a family run Automotive Specialist and require a skilled Vehicle Technician to join their team.
The majority of their work is on cars but they also work on light commercial vehicles too. They have a local, loyal customer base whom expects the best service possible. They have a fantastic family-feel working environment, a clean inviting workshop and use of top of the range diagnostic systems.
Responsibilities of the Car Mechanic, may include:
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and replacing damaged parts.
- Working out the estimated time and cost for jobs.
- Fault finding and minor electrical work.
- Road testing the vehicle to check the repair work.
What our client requires of the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A proven track record working in professional automotive workshop as a Vehicle Technician.
- A positive, professional 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
Duties for this Car Mechanic, may include:
- Timing Chain and Cambelts.
- Brakes and Clutches.
If you're looking to move into a Company whereby the employee is valued and the staff make up a great team to work within then apply now!!
Motor trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Glastonbury please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.