Up to £28400 per annum
15 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required for an Independent Garage in Mansfield:
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm, 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings 8am-12pm (42 hours per week)
- Basic Salary Up to £28,400
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- The Chance to Escape the PLC Culture
- Supportive & Friendly Management Team
- Great Local Reputation - Constant Flow of Work
- Avoid Target Driven Pressures... Just get Paid For Doing a Job Right, First Time
What our Client Requires of the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Ideally Level 3 Qualified, Display High Levels of Work & Served as a Technician Previously
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- Full Capability With Complex Jobs (Cambelts, Timing Belts, Engine Removal & Repairs and Diagnostics)
- MOT Licence is Desirable, but Not Essential
- Thrives Working as Part of a Team as well as Independently
This is an excellent opportunity, if you need to escape target driven roles which consume all your worries, making you feel like you're just a number on a piece of paper. Actually be part of a close network team, and contribute to business that makes you feel appreciated?
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in the East Midlands please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement, Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.