Up to £29000 per annum
12 days ago
- Vehicle Technician required in Cardiff.
- Up to £23,500 annual basic starting salary plus bonus and overtime.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm on a rota basis.
- Rare opportunity with one of the fastest-growing car dealer groups in the UK.
Our client a large franchise approved car dealership in the Cardiff area is currently looking to hire a fully qualified Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
As a Vehicle Technician, your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally live in Cardiff or be able to easily commute to Cardiff. You will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally have a practical workshop experience post qualification. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved car dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card and experience of more complex vehicle electronic/diagnostic repair work would be advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehic, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £23,500 per annum dependent upon experience and current earnings.
- On-target-earnings of up to £29,000 per annum including bonus and overtime.
- 23 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits including staff referral bonus and staff purchase discounts.
- Fantastic career prospects with one of the fastest-growing car dealer groups in the UK.
The hours worked for this Vehicle Technician role are 8:00am-5:00 pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00 am-1:00 pm on a rota paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician Role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!