Up to £34000 per annum
8 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Maidstone, Kent
- Monday to Friday
- Every other Saturday
- OTE of 34K
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client's Volume Dealership in the Maidstone area.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to work within a well Respected Car Dealership.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicles Technician:
- A Basic Salary of up to £30,000 with a fantastic opportunity to earn a bonus on top
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent Manufacturer training
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
What our Clients expect of their successful Car Mechanic:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
If you are interested in hearing more about this Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.