Up to £30000 per annum
6 days ago
Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Basildon
- Niche Main Dealer
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am - 1pm.
- Fantastic Bonus Structure!
We are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a main dealer garage / workshop with a great reputation with both customers and employees.
Duties for this Car Mechanic Role, May Include.
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
The Vehicle Technician will be Required to have:
- You will require a driving licence.
- You will also need your own tools.
Working hours for this Vehicle Technician role are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am - 1pm.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in East London and Essex, please contact Zoe at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.