Up to £46000 per annum
7 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client's Prestige Dealership in the Guildford area.
Our Client is part of a network of dealerships across Surrey and West Sussex They are a privately owned business representing an iconic brand. There is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career.
Our client's focus is on their staff and customers they want to inspire each other to delight their customers. They have fantastic facilities with a great team ethic, with over 15% of staff members being with the business for 10 Years Plus!
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £38,000 with the opportunity for Bonus of an approximately £8,000
- 24 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Discounted lease car scheme
- Discounted servicing for both yours and your family's vehicles
- Industry leading professional development
- Discounts across major high street retailers
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client
- Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers' servicing and repair times those set by your Manager.
- Test, diagnose faults and repair vehicles as and when requested by your manager or supervisory staff.
- Advise and report on vehicle and parts faults and servicing requirements noticed while working on vehicles, including future servicing repair requirements
- Look for ways to identify future customer costs savings by recommending preventative maintenance and appropriate vehicle expenditure.
What our Client expects of their Technician
- Level 3 NVQ in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent).
- City & Guilds qualification or other adequate qualifications.
- Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles for a minimum of 1 year.
- Full UK Driving licence
- Organised and methodical approach to problem solving.
- A care for and attention to, detail
- Having good manual dexterity
- Being able to work alone.
- Good time management skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.