Up to £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Braintree
- Basic Salary up to £32,000 Dependent On Experience
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am til 5.30pm, 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings
Experienced Vehicle Mechanic / Technician Required, Motor Trade Jobs - Braintree, Essex.
Our client an Independent Garage in the Braintree area is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for their busy Automotive Workshop.
The Duties of the Vehicle Technician will include:
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
The Car Mechanic will require a driving licence. You will need also need your own tools. You will also hold a Qualification of level 2 or 3 with experience within this role.
Working hours are Monday - Friday; 8am - 5.30pm & Saturday's on a rota 8am - 1pm.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
If this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs in Essex, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement Today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.