Up to £28000 per annum
4 months ago
Vehicle Technician required in Hereford!
- Uncapped on-target earnings of £28,000 per annum!
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.00am to 12.00pm paid as overtime!
Our client, a long-established franchise approved car dealership in the Hereford area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Service Manager and working as part of a small team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair of vehicles as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturers and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturers are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally hold at least one/two years' experience post-qualification. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician our client is offering…
- Starting salary of up to £23,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance related bonus scheme of up to £4,000+ per annum.
- Overtime including Saturdays paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- 21 days' annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Work clothing/boots provided.
- Workplace pension scheme and health care provisions.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-standing local car dealer group.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am to 12:00am (Saturdays classed as overtime).
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hereford please contact Joshua Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!