£35000 per annum
17 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Newmarket
- Basic salary circa £30k + bonus
- Well-known local brand
- Fantastic Workshop/site
You will need to be fully qualified vehicle Technician with a stable work history and enjoy working as part of a successful team where everyone pulls together to produce a result.
If you’re from a purely time-served background with no qualifications, then we still encourage you to get in contact. You may be subject to a short trial.
Your day to day duties will include but not limited to:
- Servicing and diagnosing and resolving the most challenging and time-sensitive problems - both electric and mechanical
- Identifying faults and rectifying a timely manner
- Dealing with recalls and warranties
- Maintain a good level of efficiency without compromising quality
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with professional standards
- Always work to your best ability to promote and maintain a very high standard of customer care
- Excellent customer service skills
- Doing Vehicle Health Checks and working closely with service reception
- Experience and competency in the accurate use of the garage IT equipment
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk, please contact Tommy at Perfect Placement Today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.