Up to £35000 per annum
29 days ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Car Service Technician/ MOT Tester required in Bromley
We are seeking a Service Technician/ MOT Tester to join our Client's Reputable Main Dealer in the Bromley area of Kent.
What our client is offering the Successful Service Technician/ MOT Tester:
- Up to £28k Basic Salary
- Fantastic opportunity to earn a bonus on top
- Full VAG training programme
- Competitive holiday allowance
Duties for this Service Technician/ MOT Tester Role, May Include:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
Requirements to be successful for this Vehicle Technician role:
- Must be qualified to NVQ or Level 3
- Full UK driving license
- MOT license would be at an advantage although not essential
If you are interested in hearing more about this Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.