Up to £27000 per annum
23 days ago
Our Client, a well-established Volume Main Dealer requires an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team in Winchester. The applicant will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will be highly motivated and will be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of their team.
Our Client is offering successful Technicians:
- Salary Offered - Up to £12 Per Hour.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:00 - 1 in 3 Saturday's 8:30 - 13:00.
- The ideal candidate will receive manufacture training.
- Fantastic development and progression.
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Duties of a Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out service checks.
- Good use of diagnostics.
- Repair work.
- You must have customer service and communication skills
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times.
- Carry out other duties as requested.
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment.
What our Client expects of their Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Have a good attitude to work at all times.
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge.
- Will need to be NVQ Level 3 or above.
- MOT is preferable but not essential.
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard.
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop.
If this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hampshire, please contact Kenny Saggers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.