Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £30000 per annum
4 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Vehicle Technician required for Main Dealer Group in Birmingham.
- £25,000 - £30,000 package!
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm; Saturday morning rota 1in3.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable dealer group who represent a Prestige marque!
If you are an ambitious individual and hold a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, then apply now!
My client is ideally looking for a Vehicle Technician who has a background in the dealership network, confident in the workshop and is capable of completing job cards. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards including job cards and warranty work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading brands in their field! In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a desirable financial on target earning and plenty of opportunities to train and develop on the job!
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in Birmingham, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement is the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.