Up to £32000 per annum
7 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Vehicle Technician required in Sittingbourne
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client's Reputable Main Dealer in the Sittingbourne area.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A Basic Salary of up to £28,000 with a bonus structure in place
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Monday - Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota
Duties of a Vehicle Technician/ Car Mechanic with our Client:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
What our Clients expect of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.