Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
Up to £30000 per annum
7 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Bishop's Stortford, Essex.
- Salary: Up to £30,000 dependent on experience
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8 am till 5 pm, 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings
- MOT Preferred but Not Essential
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to join a busy workshop for an Independent Service Centre in Bishop's Stortford, Essex.
The successful Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic should be a good team player, you must be able to communicate to a very high level to ensure the smooth flow of work through the workshop, liaising with your colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met and in most cases exceeded; this is all essential for this role.
Main Duties for this Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic will include:
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
To be a successful Vehicle Technician for this position you will hold a qualification at Level 3, carrying an MOT Licence is desirable however it isn't essential. You must hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a generous salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy or any other Vacancies in Essex please contact Abigail Firmage Today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency and we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, if you are looking for a new Automotive Career please get in touch with our team today.