Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £31100 per annum
12 days ago
Level 2 qualified Technician Required in Manchester
- £27,100 basic
- Plus £4000 commission !!
- Prestige main dealer group with excellent manufacturer training prospects
Our client, a main car dealer, is looking for a Level 2 qualified Vehicle Technician to join their site in Manchester.
The successful Technician will be fully skilled in all aspects of servicing and vehicle repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled vehicle services and repairs. This will involve resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
The hours for this role will be; 8 am-5 pm Monday to Friday. 1 in 3 Saturday 9am-1pm.
Vehicle Technician Key Responsibilities:
* Maintenance Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes
* Road testing of vehicles
* To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
* To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
* Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
* To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
* To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programs
Vehicle Technician Skills & Experience
- Exceptional standards of work quality
- Qualified to level 2
- Competent with the latest technology
- Full UK driving licence
If this Job interests you or would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the area then please contact Naomi at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.