Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required in Middleton
- £25,000 basic £30,000 OTE
- Monday-Friday 830am-5pm
- Saturdays on a rota paid at time and half
- Join a large motor group with a great track record of staff training
An excellent opportunity for a Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic to join a well-established group in Middleton.
The successful Vehicle Technician will need to have a Level 3 Qualification and experience within the trade.
You will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles, carrying out inspections, repairs and services whilst liaising with Service Advisors and our Customers.
The successful Vehicle Technician must also have a UK Driving License.
What's in it for you working for our client as a Vehicle Technician?
An attractive salary depending on experience from £11.50 - £13.50 per hour.
Vehicle Technician Benefits:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the North West please contact Anna Sayer at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.