£25000 per annum
14 days ago
- Salary up to £25,000 DOE Per Annum + bonus
- Independent Garage
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a small thriving business where you will be valued as an employee and play a large part in the success of the business, an NVQ level 3 is required for this role and MOT license is desirable.
You will ideally live within the Surrey area or be able to travel to the Surrey area and have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
Key Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician will include:
- Electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation.
- Overhaul electrical equipment and components.
- Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details.
- Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed.
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency.
- Undertake the duties of Assistance Technician and Workshop Assistant as required.
- Working at all times in accordance with Safety policy and legal requirements.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wimbledon please contact Liam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle MOT Tester Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.