Up to £28000 per annum
9 days ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Vehicle Technician (Level 2 Qualified+)
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client's Prestige Dealership in the Leatherhead area.
Our Client is part of a large network of dealerships across the South of England who are proud to be part of the largest group of dealerships in the UK for their respective manufacturer. They represent one of the most progressive and forward-thinking brands within the automotive market place, with a fantastic reputation for high quality, well-engineered product. The manufacturer is continually committed to innovating solutions for the future, to create a sustainable product and business model.
Our client's shares their ideals with their manufacturer, with a strong focus on their staff, how to develop their employees and how to improve the working environment.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £25,000 with the opportunity to earn a bonus on top
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays) which will increase with the length of service
- Industry-leading professional development
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client
- To carry out inspections and service routines repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner meeting manufacture standards and timeframes as required contributing to outstanding customer experience.
- To use your technical knowledge and skills to perform all work efficiently economically whilst providing a safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
- You will also be responsible for accurately completing repair and service records as well as any other appropriate activities and supporting company policy and best practice.
- You will analyse work orders carefully to understand a vehicle's condition the accuracy of the diagnosis and what work has been agreed to.
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Possess a positive/can-do attitude
- Have the passion and ability to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Possess high levels of integrity and drive to succeed
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrates an honest and diligent approach to work
- Systematic and organised in their approach to work
- Previous Vehicle Technician diagnostic experience would be an advantage and an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Vehicle Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values its staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!