Up to £35000 per annum
6 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required - Farnborough
Up to £31,000 Basic Salary + Bonus + OT
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm, only 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
Main Dealer Training and Progression in place
Our Client, are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic with a stable work history. Ideally a Vehicle Technician with an MOT Licence although this is not essential to be considered for the role. This is a great opportunity to work within a garage where you will be treated as more than just a number. They have a great reputation with both customers and employees.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
* Advising the Vehicle Service Receptionists about required repairs
* Producing time estimates
* Maintaining repair and service records
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components
* Testing existing and repaired systems
You will require a driving licence and your own tools.
You will preferably live within or be able to travel to the Farnborough area, have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
If you live within the Farnborough / Aldershot / Camberley / Sandhurst / Surrey area or can travel to the area and are interested in this Vehicle Technician role please get in contact with Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement for more information.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.