Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Up to £33000 per annum
22 days ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required For Volume Main Dealer in Kingston.
Our client a Volume Branded Main Dealer in the Kingston area is currently looking to hire an experienced Car Technician for their busy workshop. They are considering newly qualified technicians looking to grow with the brand along with experienced mechanics.
The position is Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm with 1 in 2 Saturday's 8am - 12pm.
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
* Electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation.
* Overhaul electrical equipment and components.
* Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details.
* Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed.
* Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency.
* Undertake the duties of Assistance Technician and Workshop Assistant as required.
* Working at all times in accordance with Safety policy and legal requirements.
* Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
* Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance.
* Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology.
* Preferably qualified to carry out Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties.
* Computer literate.
Salary is experience dependable.
This Vehicle Technician Vacancy is one of many Motor Trade Jobs in South West London & Surrey, please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement for other Automotive Jobs similar to this.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.