Up to £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Automotive Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required for Busy Car Dealership in Croydon.
As a Car Technician / Vehicle Mechanic you will be responsible for all light servicing, pre-delivery inspections, sales and retail work that comes through our clients workshop.
You will work in a state of the art workshop, excellent management and support team to assist you with your day to day duties. Our clients garage service and diagnose all makes and models.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
This role would suit a Vehicle Technician with 2 - 3 years workshop experience but wants to diversify his or her skillset in a busy environment.
You will require a driving licence.
You will also need your own tools and willing to train and develop the technicians in the workshop.
This Vehicle Technician Vacancy is one of many Automotive Jobs in this South West London & Surrey, please contact Michael Banyard at Perfect Placement for other Motor Trade Jobs similar to this.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.