Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £26000 per annum
3 months ago
Our Client a Racing Specialist in the West Sussex Area are seeking an experienced Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic to join their dedicated team.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and proactive but equally must be a team player who builds great working relationships with internal and external customers. This role would suit somebody who is an experienced vehicle technician and is passionate about motorsport and sports cars. In return, we promise a unique opportunity to turn a passion for sports cars and motorsport into a rewarding career.
This is a chance for you to work under your own initiative, utilising your skills and knowledge on a fantastic brand.
- Upgrade/repairs for customer cars.
- General servicing for customer cars.
- Used car preparation to Manufacturer Standard
- Trackday and Motorsport competition preparation of customer cars
- Overtime hours may be required
- Ideally 5 years' experience as vehicle technician
- Current UK driving licence opportunity
- Understanding of Corner Weighting & Geometry Setups
- An interest in sport cars and motorsport
- Experience in motorsport either as a technician or driver beneficial
- A desire to work within our motorsport team at race weekends around the UK
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in West Sussex, Surrey, Redhill, Gatwick Horsham, Crawley and Burgess Hill, please contact Michael from Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.