Automotive Vehicle Technician Required For Independent Service & Repair Garage in Andover.
Our Client, a Family Run Independent Garage requires an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team Andover. The applicant will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will be motivated by set targets and will be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of your team.
• Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
• Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
• Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
• Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
• Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
• Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
• MOT Prep
Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm & 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am – 1pm
Package & Benefits
Up to £30,000 Depending On Experience
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that all applicants are experienced within an automotive workshop and would be able to hit the ground running from the off without any training.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Andover and Hampshire, please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.