Up to £30000 per annum
10 days ago
Our client a Franchise Approved Main Car Dealership in the Cirencester area is currently looking to hire a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for their busy Automotive Service Department!
CAR TECHNICIAN JOB SPECIFICATION:
As a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic, your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Automotive Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally live in Cirencester or be able to easily commute to Cirencester. You will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy Franchise Main Car Dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card and experience of vehicle diagnosis and electronics would be advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary up to £27,000 per annum depending on experience and current earnings.
* Generous monthly time save bonus scheme of up to £3,000-£6,000 per annum.
* Overtime availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays with holiday allowance increasing over the length of service.
* Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded and long-established Main Car Dealership Group.
The hours worked are 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30AM-12:30PM paid as overtime.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Vehicle Technician Vacancy has interested you or you want to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in the Gloucestershire area, please get in touch with Joshua Buck today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.