Up to £23562 per annum
3 months ago
* Vehicle Technician required in Cardiff!
* Up to £20,000 per annum salary with £2-3,000 bonus potential.
* 8:30AM-5:00PM Mon to Fri with 1 in 4 Sat 9:00AM-12:00AM.
Our client a Franchise Approved Car Dealer in the Cardiff area is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician for their Service Department!
Reporting to the Service Manager and working as part of a long-established team, as a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repairs on vehicles as instructed to the standards laid down by our client and the brand it represents. You will need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and the brand it represents are adhered to at all times.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent as a minimum with at least one/two year's stable technical experience post-qualification. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card would be advantageous to our client however this is non-essential.
For your hard work our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary of up to £20,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Group target orientated bonus of up to £2-3,000 per annum.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* 20 days holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Full manufacturer training and fantastic career prospects with a long-established established family run dealership in the region.
The- hours worked are 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays 9.00AM-12:00AM on a rota (Saturdays paid as overtime).
If you are interested in this Car Technician Vacancy or would like to find out about other Vehicle Mechanic and Motor Trade Jobs in South Glamorgan, please contact Joshua Friend at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.