Up to £35000 per annum
10 days ago
* Vehicle Technician required in Cheltenham.
* £22-30,000 basic salary plus bonus and overtime earned.
* Mon to Fri 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm and Sat 8:30am-12:30pm on a rota
Our client, a prestige franchise approved dealer in the Cheltenham area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified, experienced and professional Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working with a large team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally have experience within a franchised main dealer, but this is non-essential. You will need to hold a UK driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card would be highly advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Staring basic salary between £22-30,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Generous performance related bonus scheme.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
* Full manufacturer-approved training provided.
* Contributory workplace pension scheme.
* Fantastic long term career prospects with an established Car Dealer Group in the region.
The successful Technician will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm or 9:00am-6:00pm with Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm on a rota and paid as overtime.
if you are interested in this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy or want to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Gloucestershire, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Service Advisor to Workshop Controller to General Manager.