Up to £30000 per annum
7 months ago
* Vehicle Technician required in Gloucester.
* £20-24,000 basic salary plus bonus and overtime earned.
* Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 3 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm.
Our client, a Franchise Approved Dealer in the Gloucester area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified, experienced and professional Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working with a large team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally live in the Gloucester area or be able to readily commute to the Gloucester area. You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally have experience within a franchised main dealer, but this is non-essential. You will need to hold a UK driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card would be highly advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Staring basic salary between £20-24,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Generous performance related bonus scheme.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
* Full manufacturer-approved training provided.
* Contributory workplace pension scheme.
* Fantastic long term career prospects with an established Car Dealer Group in the region.
You are required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm with Saturdays paid as overtime.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Gloucestershire, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician through to Car Sales Executive.