Up to £33000 per annum
7 months ago
Vehicle Technician in Warwick.
Salary: Up to £27,000 basic + bonus on average £6000 p.a. (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm / Saturdays (1 in 4).
Company: Prestige Main Car Dealership.
At their modern and inspiring dealership will witness their esteem for the brand in every aspect of the business, from new cars to Approved Used cars and quality servicing, MOT and repair facilities in their state of the art workshop.
In this important role in their service department, you will be fully competent in the servicing and repair of vehicles, to the highest standards.
* The knowledge to use modern vehicle diagnostic equipment.
* The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
* Great team player and communication skills.
* Maintain high standards of house-keeping.
* Prior experience of working to efficiency targets.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
* A full UK driving license.
* Main dealer experience preferable but not essential.
* VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential.
* Time served or hold NVQ qualifications to Level 3.
Our client's vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician is essential.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy or want to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Warwickshire, please contact Louisa Coggs now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.